If you are going to ask so many people from different parts of the world about their favorite food for dinner, certainly, majority of them of would love to have a ribeye steak. Paired with a glass of red wine, ribeye is indeed a delicious meal for a perfect dinner. Nothing beats a flavor of a good ribeye. Going to a lot of restaurants across the globe, surely ribeye is one of their best selling and number one customer’s choice.
That said, it is fair to say that ribeye steaks are one of the most flavorful cuts of meat through its fat content and marbling. Consequently, in households, ribeye steak is always on the favorite list of families. That said, it is a big plus if you know how to prepare this delicious meal. But if you do not know yet, worry not because you are in the right place. This article will teach you on how to grilla ribeye steak on a gas grill. Read on, enjoy and learn something!
- Remove the frozen steak in your refrigerator. You need to do it at least 30 minutes or 1 hour maximum before the preparation. Remember that a good steak is a soft one. Thus, to ensure the softness of your steak, defrost it properly.
- Rub the steak with salt and pepper. You can choose any rub that you prefer but when it comes to steak, the simpler is always better so always choose the basics – salt and pepper.
- Heat your gas grill. Put your grill to medium-high and create a two-zone fire. One of the success of a good steak depends on high quality gas grills.
- Put the ribeye steak on the grill. Cook the steak directly and make sure that all sides of the steak are evenly cook.
- Remove the steaks from the grill, serve and enjoy.