A PDF converter helps you to convert any format of your work file to PDF. The file you want to convert could be in MS Word or PowerPoint or MS Excel or even JPG. The best part about these PDF converters is that most of them are available for free. Is this your first time using a PDF converter and you need help converting a word file to PDF?
Here are the steps which will help you convert your word file to PDF.
- First, if you haven’t prepared your document yet then you have to start with that primary task. You cannot work with a blank document which is why you need to create a document before you proceed.
- Second, you need to the save the document that you have created. On the topmost left hand side you can find a save button. Clicking on it automatically saves your document. You can also save it with using CTRL and S at the same time on your keyboard.
- Third, you have to open the PDF converter that you want to use. You can go for an online version or simply download a free PDF converter. You can look up for best PDF website available online and choose according to your preference. This handy website helps you to convert you files into PDF in no time and is very easy and hassle free to use.
- Fourth, you import the word file you have created to the PDF converter. You need to drop your file into the converter box and click on the convert option right beside it. After you do that, your file is automatically converted.
- Fifth, you need select the destination where you want your file to be saved. You get an option “save as” where you can rename you converted PDF file and save it in your computer.