Some Indicators That Your Battery Needs To Be Replaced
Car batteries are the ones that supply electric current to your vehicle for it to function. Batteries are one of the vital components of a vehicle, without them, the engine will not power up and you can not use the vehicle. There are some manifestations from the vehicle that will let you know that you need to replace the battery. It is also important to replace the battery of your vehicle whenever you sense that it is needed. There is s car battery replacement in Singapore that can be very effective but you can also find car batteries all over the world.
Here are some indicators that your car needs a battery replacement:
- Slow engine start – this happens when you start your vehicle and the engine is quite unusual. Starting of the engine may also take longer than it usually does or you try several times before it starts. In some cases, engines usually crank but is never continue with the starting process.
- Battery fluid level – when you see that the fluid level of the battery is below the lead plates, you might need to go with battery replacement or have it checked by an expert. You can usually see this in the translucent part of the batteries casing.
- Bloated battery case – this causes your battery to decrease its life span. Bloated battery case is due to extreme heat.
- Old battery – the battery might be from years back; the usual battery life span is three years but it is always safe to check your battery every year after that just to be sure.
- No lights, sound or not starting at all – this might be the strongest indicator that you need a battery replacement. You might also need to check with the mechanic because sometimes, the problem here is the battery as well as the alternator.