How To Find Authorized Suppliers & Profitable Products To Sell On Amazon Fba?
If you are planning to start out as a seller with Amazon FBA, one of your major concerns will be to find reliable and authorized wholesalers. There are 3 different categories of wholesalers which you must know about:
- Manufacturer – you can buy goods directly from those that manufacture them.
- Importer/Exclusive Distributor – This kind of wholesaler bears the sole distribution rights of a product.
- Wholesaler/Regional Distributor – These wholesalers are responsible to sell products to retailers in a designated region.
Below mentioned are few points you can take cues from find authorized wholesalers who can distribute profitable products to you for listing on Amazon FBA.
- Get in touch with the manufacturer first
Some manufacturers can sell directly to you. However you need to order a minimum number of units for that. And if the manufacturer won’t sell directly to you, it will provide you the list of some most trustworthy and reputable distributors!
- Focus on communication
This is one of the major points you need to consider before getting in touch with a wholesaler/distributor. Try to be friendly, don’t pretend to be overambitious and keep your mails crisp and to the point. If you are confident enough, you can even try calling them up.
- Gather names of wholesalers/distributors
You can either get in touch with the manufacturer or can even look up on Google to make a list of the wholesalers in your product niche.
You can attend trade shows and similar exhibitions where you get in touch with several distributors and wholesalers. In some cases you even get to meet the manufacturer in such events.
Is you Amazon account suspended? Know how to make a new Amazon account after suspension from here.